For nearly two decades, CAI Technologies has been leading the way providing cost-effective geodatabase design, GPS field data collection/mapping, and implementation services for critical utility infrastructure. Focusing on water, sewer, and drainage infrastructure, CAI Technologies develops field data collection tools that make system mapping, implementation, and ongoing maintenance more cost-effective than ever before. Our utility clients vary in size from one of the largest water systems in the United States, to a system of less than two miles.
Advantages to working with CAI Technologies include:
- As a Silver Tier Esri Business Partner we leverage world-leading GIS technology.
- A true collaboration with clients to clearly assess and understand needs; develop then implement effective solutions.
- Proven development of simple-to-use desktop, browser, and mobile solutions.
- Empower novice and advanced users with the ability to manage and maintain critical infrastructure.
- Simplified process for client production of valuable information products (maps, reports etc.).
- Proven creative and cost-effective solutions for database design and conversion of existing infrastructure data.
- Specialize in custom-application development focusing on specific business processes and organizational needs.
To learn more about CAI Technologies Utility Infrastructure Services, contact us today.